IT Systems Engineer
- B.E. or higher degree in Electrical/Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, or closely related field.
- 5+ years working in a similar field
- Design and implement Networks for Office builds, such as LAN, WAN, intranets, extranets, and other data communications networks. Perform network modeling, analysis, and planning.
- Configure and install various network devices and services (e.g., routers, switches, firewalls, DNS Servers, load balancers, VPN, QoS).
- Manage and implement network, communication, and security systems in a Cisco/Meraki/Juniper environment.
- Proactively identify and assess problems, perform troubleshooting, and research solutions focusing on the root cause of technical problems.
- Experience or knowledge using cloud services such as AWS, Azure or GCP
- Knowledge of Windows systems (2012R2+) and Linux operating systems
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Willingness to work in a dynamic environment
- Experience working with cloud provider ecosystems for at least one of the major cloud service providers (Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform)
- Preferred experience with Infrastructure as code, such as Terraform provisioning and Revision Control Systems (e.g., Mercurial, Piper, Git, etc.)
- Preferred experience working with Docker, containers, and Kubernetes
- Experience in trended network data analysis using network monitoring systems.
- Experience creating long-term build plans of record and capacity augment/migration projects.
Pay Rate-up to 65/hr. DOE
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org