Hardware Software Integration Lead-Contract-Hybrid- Foster City, Ca
The Hardware Software Integration team is responsible for ensuring various hardware subsystems work reliably on our vehicle platform. As a Hardware Test Automation engineer, you will develop tests to characterize, maintain and deploy next generation hardware systems for autonomous vehicles.
Candidates should have a Python programming background and knowledge of using APIs and other existing frameworks. This role is essential and fundamental throughout the testing stage of the vehicle program to ensure that the hardware systems can be quickly and reliably tested. We are looking for someone with excellent communication skills and technical expertise in writing clean, efficient and scalable code.
- Write test scripts and diagnostic software to test hardware on autonomous vehicle platforms
- Create or update GUIs for operators and technicians to easily interface with the testing software
- Support the integration and testing of prototype hardware
- Work with cross-functional teams to solve issues observed in the field
- Develop documentation on the usage of these test frameworks for others to us
WHAT WE’LL NEED (Required):
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or Computer Science Engineering
- Proficiency developing Shell and Python scripts
- Familiarity with in Ubuntu and other UNIX systems
- Experience with GIT, version control tools
- Optional: Experience with Python for Lab Automation
- Optional: Experience with CAN/Ethernet or Lin bus.
- Optional: Experience with VUE.js, Electron, and xterm
Please send resume to email@example.com