UX Designer-Contract-3 to 6 months-Remote
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in design or a related field along with a minimum of 3 years of professional experience in interactive, GUI, user-centered, web, and mobile design.
- Proficiency in design applications (preferably Figma, Sketch and Zeplin).
- A human-centered approach to design and demonstrated experience putting HCD methodologies into practice across web and mobile interfaces.
- A thorough understanding of interaction design best practices, HCI design principles and the ability to apply them in a creative way toward rapid prototyping techniques, paper prototyping, scenario development, object modeling, etc.
- Exceptional artistic and visual design sensibilities.
- Excellent grammatical skills and the ability to communicate clearly verbally, visually and in writing.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task effectively under pressure and ambiguity while balancing speed and quality.
- Solid project management, organizational, and analytical skills. Significant experience managing multiple projects, priorities, and deadlines.
- Translate rough concepts into working user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes.
- Further the user experience toward a cohesive unified vision through hands-on design, having a critical eye toward developing a consistent product.
- Interpret analytics, user research, and testing – apply findings to design solutions.
- Conduct heuristic evaluations on existing user experience.
- Develop design to dev documentation (e.g. specifications/guidelines).
- Translate customer and business requirements into viable design concepts that inspire team members and colleagues to develop the right product.
- Interface with key internal client and project stakeholders to ensure the user experience reflects customer needs and consistency.
- Make decisions regarding your own work and make recommendations in regard to the larger team
Pay Rate-Up to 90/hr.
Please send resume and portfolio to email@example.com