CPQ Finance Consultant- Part-time-Remote
This role will be responsible for flowcharting, documenting and testing the Finance portion of the CPQ (Configure Price and Quote) system. Flowcharting will include the “as-is and “to-be” processes.
This project has three phases with Phase 1 planning to go live in Q4 2022, Phase 2 Q1 2023 and Phase 3 by mid-year 2023.
It is anticipated that this consultant will work an average of approximately 20 hours per week although there may be peak periods where more hours will be required.
• Work with Operations Finance and other functions in flowcharting “As-Is” process for contract processing and invoicing.
• Provide process documentation and desk procedures.
• User Acceptance Testing, in validating new process flows, and other systems testing that will be required.
• Ensure all existing reports and system feeds are tested and working per requirements.
• Report creation and testing of new reports.
• Documentation and testing of transition processes (partial CPQ and legacy spread sheets).
• Work onrevenue recognition testing and documenting the revenue recognition for the three phases.
- At least 5 years of experience working on financial infrastructure projects in a consulting, public accounting or corporate role.
- Hands-on experience doing system testing.
- Hands-on experience in documenting and flowcharting processes in both a structured and unstructured environment.
- Hands-on experience documenting procedures and operating instructions.
- Working knowledge and hands-on expertise in Oracle, ideally V19.
- Intermediate to advanced level of expertise in Excel.
- Ability to write reports in Oracle and Tableau a plus.
- Knowledge of ASC 606 within the media business a plus.
- Ability to be able to work with team members in related finance and other areas in a collaborative way where authority is not direct.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Finance, Accounting, Systems, IT Accounting or equivalent. Masters degree and/or professional certification a plus.
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org