Reliability and Maintenance Engineer-Contract-Foster City, Ca
The Reliability and Maintenance Engineer is part of the central equipment management team. This role will play a pivotal role in developing, implementing, and standardizing the preventive maintenance program for the equipment supporting manufacturing operations.
● Maintain equipment master data and corresponding equipment documentation.
● Support development of equipment preventive maintenance documents including maintenance strategy, critical spare parts list, maintenance schedules, work instructions, and lock out tag out procedures.
● Develop checklists for autonomous maintenance of equipment.
● Support vendor coordination for equipment maintenance activities.
● Support equipment failure investigation to identify root cause/causal factors, prescribe corrective actions and follow through implementation.
● Coordinate and manage new equipment installation and commissioning activities.
● BS in an engineering discipline or 5+ years of experience in equipment maintenance and reliability domain.
● Experience in the automotive industry is highly desirable.
● Technical acumen to understand different types of equipment supporting prototyping, hardware assembly, vehicle manufacturing and assembly.
● Ability to read and interpret equipment drawings, electrical/hydraulic/pneumatic schematics, and P&IDs.
● Strong ability to document clear, concise, and unambiguous maintenance documents.
● Understanding of criticality analysis, failure mode and effects analysis (FMEA), Total productive maintenance (TPM), and Reliability centered maintenance (RCM) tools.
● Strong understanding of lean manufacturing and lean methodologies
● Ability to manage confidential information
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org