Wireless Network Technician-Foster City, Ca-Contract
As a member of the Wireless Connectivity team, a Wireless Network Technician/Admin will be responsible for geofence carrier mapping (4G/5G) and auditing carrier services. You will assist the Vehicle Operators with day-to-day support operations related to the vehicle network. You will work closely with the business and other teams to troubleshoot issues and improve network stability on vehicles.
- Responsible for performing routine carrier mapping (4G/5G) audits in assigned geofences (Travel will be required to support various geofences within the Bay Area and out-of-state)
- Develop and track key metrics (costs, data usage, etc.) for all carrier services
- Work cross-collaboratively on routine audits of all fleet and user sim cards
Function as an escalation point for Vehicle Operators on Tier 1/2 vehicle network issues
- Work with Data Science team on visualization of carrier mapping data collected
- 2+ years experience in IT (networking preferred)
- Network+ or equivalent level of education
- Experience with Linux, macOS, and Windows in an enterprise environment.
- Experience with Jira, Confluence, or similar ticketing and documentation tools.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication.
- Strong critical thinking, problem solving, and prioritization skills
Pay Rate- 40/hr.
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org