Help Desk Support-CtoH-Pleasanton, Ca (Onsite)
Summary and Duties:
- This position services as a subject matter expert on user technology.
- The Helpdesk Support Administrator will serve as a trusted technical resource and will provide support (level 1 and 2) to end-users.
- Your position will entail the set-up and maintenance of office equipment, A/V conference room equipment, and assisting the system administration team in configuring network devices and assist with mobile devices such as iPhones and iPads.
- The environment is primarily comprised of Windows 10 platforms.
- Essential Functions of the Position is to provide level 1 and level 2 technical support and incident management service desk functions to end-users remotely and in-person.
- Perform installation, maintenance, and repair of desktop/laptop computing systems including device setup within offices and cube spaces.
- Support VoIP phones and software.
- Support and administration of Windows 10 operating systems; limited iOS.
- Support for collaboration tools such as Microsoft Teams, Zoom, etc.
- Diagnose, troubleshoot, and repair computing hardware and software applications.
- Provide support for all standard productivity software (Microsoft O365 / Office Suite – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook; Microsoft Teams, etc.). Including installation, troubleshooting, and end-user assistance and training.
- Perform installation, configuration and maintenance of back-up and anti-virus software on all desktop/laptop operating systems.
- Educate and train professional administrative/operational staff on proper computing techniques, security awareness, and use of software applications.
- Assist in Active Directory account creation, system monitoring, triaging support tickets, and resetting end-user passwords.
- Install and configure new end-user devices including Windows OS, computers, printers, smart phones, tablets, and other computing related devices.
- Assist with the installation and troubleshooting of VPN and other remote access software.
- Inventories IT-related devices as equipment is received or moved within the office
- Responsible for providing backup and restoration to all systems and files.
- Remains current on technical advances in the field.
- 1-5 years in helpdesk support or system administration
- Experience in administration, maintenance, and end-user support of Windows OS.
- Experience with Windows OS as both a user and administrator is desired.
- Experience in installing, maintaining, troubleshooting, and using standard systems and software applications: MS Office Suite and Microsoft O365 (including Outlook)
- Experience with CITRIX and/or VDI environment preferred.
- Strong troubleshooting, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Understanding of and experience with TCP/IP networking and related protocols.
- An understanding of desktop/laptop security tools and applications.
- Strong understanding of IPsec, IT Controls, and Cyber Security,
- The ability and desire to keep abreast of new technologies including computer software and hardware, smart phones, and peripheral devices.
Please send resume to email@example.com