IT Support -Contract-Foster City, Ca
You will provide support for employee-facing technical services. You will be responsible for the day-to-day operations, managing escalations, and working closely with Client Service Engineers to improve our services.
- Provide Tier 1/2 support for all end user technology services while in-person, or remote via Jira Service Desk and Slack.
- Deploy and maintain end user computers and peripherals.
- Maintain conference rooms, printers, flex desks, vending machines, and other office equipment.
- Create, manage, and troubleshoot accounts and access via Active Directory.
- Assist Client Service Engineers with client-side projects to improve security, increase efficiency, or improve user experience.
- Travel may be required to support various locations within the Bay Area.
- 1-3 years of experience in a similar IT Support role.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with Active Directory, Google Workspace products, or similar platforms.
- Basic networking knowledge and troubleshooting skills (VPN, DHCP, DNS).
- Windows, Ubuntu, and macOS troubleshooting experience preferred.
- Experience with Jira / Confluence or similar ticketing and wiki services preferred.
- Excellent critical thinking, problem solving, and prioritization skills.
Please send resume to email@example.com