Logistics Associate-Contract-Onsite Fremont, Ca
As a Logistics Associate for manufacturing operations, you’ll be responsible for understanding and adhering to all warehouse processes, inventory accuracy improvements, building on best practices, and general operational checks and balances for our operations.
- All warehouse material flow processes to/from dock to production/shipping via all transport conveyance methods (forklift, on foot, etc)
- Use systems technology to input, retrieve inventory as well as parts data, and process material movements throughout the warehouse.
- Assess material needs for assigned production areas throughout the shift and pull materials using an information system to support the production schedule.
- Resolve inventory errors through physical and systemic identification in conjunction with warehouse tools
- Adhere to all warehouse safety standards PPE etc.
- General housekeeping of work area
- Other duties as assigned.
- HS Degree or GED
- User level computer knowledge including but not limited to Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, etc)
- Good communication skills both written and oral
- Ability to multitask and prioritize work in order to successfully accomplish job duties on time.
- Ability to operate heavy warehouse equipment
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to quickly problem solve and deliver on high pressure situations
- Possess a “get it done” attitude and a sense of urgency to resolve problems and tasks.
- Ability to successfully collaborate between the warehouse and production teams and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org