Archive | Anti-Piracy RSS for this section
- Performing takedown process through the DMCA notice sending practice and analogous legal routes in order to disrupt the availability of the online pirate content.
- Scanning of social media platforms used for piracy
- Enforcing the Content ID in YouTube and Rights Manager in Facebook and manually address circumvention techniques used on those platforms
- Gather data on these platforms and produce reporting on changes to the issues.
- Experience with anti-piracy initiatives
- Versed in notice and takedown efforts
- Experience working with a variety of social platforms
Contract 6 months to 1 year in duration
Pay Rate-Up to $25/hr.
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org