Archive | Automation QA Engineer RSS for this section
- Work with development and quality assurance teams to develop test plans and approach for products and present the QA perspective.
- Analyze design and source code to determine needed test hooks and API testing.
- Identify, design, and implement technical solutions that increase test efficacy, effectiveness, and coverage while reducing test costs.
- Design, use, and modify test harnesses and scripts to implement technical tests.
- Analyze test data and results to identify patterns and influence engineering quality.
- Determine metrics for testing, monitor results, and relay risk to stakeholders.
- Gather requirements for and implement continuous test improvement.
- Develop training materials for project team and lead workshops for technical test design, requirements gathering, and risk identification.
- Work with third party vendors as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in software testing
- A minimum of 5 years’ professional C++ and / or similar object oriented programming language experience
- Expert in architecture of and writing test scripts in Python or Selenium
- Proven ability to create data analysis tools and interpret large data sets
- Passion for video games and software quality
- Experience with game engines, content and asset editors, and share technologies
- Experience with application lifecycle and test case management software development planning tools
- Experience with JIRA and test case management software
- Experience with enterprise software automation solutions
Please send resume to email@example.com