Archive | Data Engineer RSS for this section
- Develop processes to ETL data from production data sources to a centralized data warehouse.
- Design and develop star schemas based on business requirements to report key metrics.
- Troubleshoot any performance, system or data related issues, and work to ensure data consistency and integrity.
- Work closely with executives, team leads and game designers to provide insight into game and business data.
- Effectively communicate with users at all levels of the organization, both in written and verbal presentations.
- Extensive background extracting and transforming complex data sets, i.e. ETL process design and administration using Microsoft SSIS
- Strong experience working with relational database
- Champion of data and its potential to guide critical business and design decisions
- Extensive background extracting and transforming complex data sets (ETL process design and administration)
- Experience with database design and star schema data warehouse theory
- Expertise with DMExpress or other enterprise ETL tools
- Experience with Teradata or other MPP database
- Strong technical understanding of data modeling, design, architecture principles, and techniques to take business requirements from concept to implementation
- Previous experience with the Hadoop eco-system (HDFS, Map Reduce, Pig, Hive, etc.)
- Knowledge of Linux architecture and scripting
- Knowledge of statistical models and machine learning
- Knowledge of JIRA, Testrail or other project/test management suites
- Passionate video gamer and in-depth knowledge of video games, products, and services
Pay up to $53/hr.
Please send resume to email@example.com