In this role, you will leverage your AWS DevOps experience in the cloud to keep the mission-critical multi-account infrastructure running securely and efficiently.
- Maintain and optimize our AWS PaaS development and Production environments.
- Establish and publish AWS best practices for the Product and Operations team.
- Automate DevOps processes
- Continuously improve security and monitoring of development and Production environments.
- Debug issues across our cloud-based platform
- Perform day-to-day system administration and maintenance tasks.
- Communicate and collaborate with the Product Development team.
- Participate in on-call rotations along with rest of DevOps team.
- 4+ years’ hands-on industry experience with for AWS Cloud platform of which 2 years should be with automation.
- Demonstrable expert level knowledge in AWS services such as IAM, CloudFormation, S3, EC2 etc.
- Prior success in automating a real-world AWS environment.
- Strong scripting skills (bash, python etc.)
- Excellent verbal and oral communication skills
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills
- Self-motivated and able to prioritize tasks and work independently
Nice to have:
- Experience with Apple Appstore and Google Play app submissions.
- BS in Computer Science or Software Engineering or related discipline
No C2C Candidates!
Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org