- Monitor the IT Support trouble ticketing system to ensure service levels are met.
- First point of contact for support requests from California based employees as well as provide back up support as needed at other sites within the Company.
- Provide support via telephone, email and regular on-site visits.
- Perform hands-on fixes at the desktop level, including installation and upgrades of software, hardware and configuring systems and applications.
- Perform preventative maintenance, including checking and cleaning of workstations, laptops and peripherals.
- Develop help sheets, documentation, training materials and FAQ lists for end users.
- Carry an Android based device to be available during off hours and emergency calls
- Accurately record, track and document technical requests. With a focus on building an employee friendly FAQ.
- Obtain the knowledge necessary to deliver training on relative systems, software, and firmware products that the companies utilize.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 2-3 years of experience in systems installation, maintenance and upgrades required.
- Bachelors Degree required or equivalent experience.
- Ability to travel, participate in on-call, and work outside standard office hours of 8AM – 5PM Monday-Friday as necessary.
- Knowledge of basic computer hardware, including Intel based desktops, laptops and servers.
- Experience with desktop operating systems, including Windows XP/Vista and Windows 7/8.
- Application support experience with the Office Suites 2003-2010.
- Knowledge of Citrix and Remote Desktop at both the desktop and server levels
- Familiarity with Vantage 8.0 ERP, ContentCentral, Adobe Suite is preferred
- Ability to create effective written documentation and work instructions for end-users.
- Ability to conduct research into a wide range of computing issues including Spyware and virus related problems.
- Experience with Active Directory and wireless functionality is a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently, as a member of various teams and committees and work with all levels up to and including executive leadership.
- Ability to pass a background check and have a valid driver’s required.
Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
The candidate must have extensive work experience in a desktop support role and has supported a mixture of hardware, software, and operating systems in a corporate environment. In addition to work experience, the candidate should have hands-on experience with Microsoft Active Directory, Microsoft desktop applications, Windows 107+ and Mac Operating Systems, and various hardware related to each.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in desktop support role in a corporate environment.
- Monitor and manage our IT ticket queue to ensure SLAs are met.
- Must have extensive experience with Microsoft Active Directory and Microsoft Windows 10.
- Good hands on experience with Windows 10 and Apple Mac OS imaging.
- Experience with Apple Mac OS and Hardware.
- Experience with Microsoft Office 2016+ Products.
- Experience with Collaboration Tools (Slack, Confluence, Adobe, Dropbox).
- Experience with Smartphone Devices (Apple / Android) and associated Mobile Applications.
- Experience in the operation of a remote desktop support group.
- Experience with asset handling controls and processes.
- Strong understanding of the technical aspects of LAN / WAN Administration.
- Network Connectivity awareness; TCPIP, DNS, Routing, and Firewalls.
- Provide systems training and on-going end-user software support
- Install and maintain Information Systems assets
- Develop, maintain and enforce Information Systems policies and procedures
- Develop and maintain Information Systems documentation
- 2 years of experience with network systems
- Knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server and SQL query.
- Comprehension of a variety of commercial software applications (i.e. Microsoft Office, Dropbox, Confluence)
- Virtualization and Hyper Converge experience
Duration: 1 month (possible C to H)
Please send resume to email@example.com