The primary goal is to deepen player engagement with our titles, drive player loyalty, and increase lifetime value by leveraging behavioral and transactional data to deliver relevant marketing content through multiple touch points across digital channels.
- Maintain content calendar to ensure timeline and process adherence.
- Actively engage and work closely with key cross-functional stakeholders to ensure effective end-to-end execution of marketing activities.
- Manage content requests from Europe and APAC marketing teams.
- Rigorously test and proofread each email, verifying copy, layout, links, and dynamic content as well as assessing and addressing any deliverability and/or spam risks.
- Document processes and provide optimization recommendations.
- Maintain awareness of email marketing trends, best practices, technologies and CAN-SPAM laws.
- Assist in new marketing projects/initiatives as necessary.
- 1-3 years of experience in email, lifecycle or digital marketing and project management.
- B.A. or equivalent in marketing, communications, business, or a related field.
- Excellent time and project management skills with exceptional attention to detail. Flexibility to deal with changes and multitasking.
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills.
- Work well in a collaborative, team environment and cross-functional team.
- Highly organized, proactive, and a positive attitude.
- Solid email best practice knowledge.
- Strong MS Excel, PowerPoint and Word skills. Familiarity with Quip, JIRA, BOX and Percolate a plus.
Pay up to 35/hr.
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org