- Launch, manage and execute content franchises to drive our business goals.
- Write 2-3 blog posts a week.
- Develop a consistent and on-brand voice for our social and other channels.
- Work with designers and our creative team to create a consistent, on-brand look and feel for our content.
- Work on longer-form content projects, written and video.
- Work in CMS & social tools to produce and publish.
- Build slideshows, embed videos.
- QA work before pushing live.
- Writing and scheduling social posts for our social channels (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Instagram).
- Some photo editing.
- Professional writing & editing experience.
- Experience managing content marketing projects strategically to hit specific campaign goals.
- Experience writing professionally for social.
- Basic Photoshop.
- High degree of comfort with content management tools and social tools.
Pay-Up to $60/hr.
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Team is looking for a Marketing Associate to help plan, build, and execute our marketing campaigns. With a focus on supporting Consumer Goods, this person will own processes and deliverables that help bring our campaigns to market. The ideal candidate has a foundation of marketing experience and is the right balance of creative and analytical, willing to own projects ranging from webinar planning to landing page analysis. A self-starter with an appetite for new and interesting projects is a must.
– Create operational deliverables in Salesforce applications
– Build and run reports on marketing performance
– Manage end-to-end processes for specific marketing channels
– Align with execution teams to get concepts into market
– Support sales with operational improvements to lead generation
– Produce quantitative and qualitative analysis of marketing efforts
– Degree in marketing or similar field
– 0 – 2 years of experience in a marketing role
– Experience with marketing technology preferred
– Expertise with Office products required
Bachelors Degree Required
Send resume to email@example.com