This role would provide communications support for all of the initiatives that drive our talent strategy project.
- Being the creative driving force behind the creation, delivery and measurement of engaging and effective messages and campaigns that enable and support change.
- Ensuring alignment and coordination of all initiative communication efforts and reviewing all major initiative communications
- Establishing communications guiding principles, standards, and practices, and ensure adoption
- Writing content and obtaining input/reviews from initiative leads
- Ensuring regular messaging occurs for the initiatives as appropriate and aligned with broader messaging
- Partner with PMO Lead and Change Manager to define communication strategies and tactics that support business outcomes and adoption
- Establish and Maintain the Global Master Communications plan for the Kamino initiatives as a rollup of individual initiative plans and the central roll-out plan
- Define and implement practices and quality standards for communications across all initiatives
- Ensure feedback mechanisms from stakeholders exist across all initiatives and up to the PMO and Exec sponsors
- Partner with Exec Sponsors, PMO Lead, and Change Manager to design and create executive communications
- Manage the global communication channels with a stakeholder lens to ensure a regular cadence of communication that keeps stakeholders feeling informed
- Write, edit and deliver program communications including: newsletters, presentations, and internal social media.
- Proactively measure the delivery of communications and be responsible for implementing changes as required
- Partner with the PMO Lead to design and deliver standard program reporting
- Ensure initiatives are effective at communicating success and learnings
- Write, edit, and circulate content for feedback
- Drive teams on using Slack and fostering timely and 2-way conversation with PE community
- Ensure communication activities are reflected in the project plan
- Internal Communications
- Executive Deck Creation via PowerPoint
- Communications Strategy
- Ability to think through full planning cycle for communications & create communication plans
- 2-5 years experience with an agency or Fortune 500 company
- Experience with agencies, internal communications and/or brand strategy
- Ability to work with multiple mediums of communications – i.e., strategize on how the company utilizes Slack.
- Degree in Communications, Public Relations, or Marketing
Duration: 1 year
Pay Rate-$ up to 75/hr.
*Please send writing portfolio and any executive deck presentation for review along with resume to email@example.com