Hiring a Lead Product Designer to help design the future of our mobile and web apps. Designers play a critical role for us: from conceding and creating the experience of new features, to the craftsmanship and polish of every detail in the product. We appreciate designers who think deeply, speak clearly, and love collaboration and feedback in a fast-paced, lean/agile setup.
- Work cross-functionally with Product and Engineering partners to represent the design team, facilitate design discussions, and giving feedback for both planning and reviewing design work.
- Lead, mentor and collaborate closely with your product design team, as well as Product Leadership, to define features and the overall design direction of our next generation web and mobile experiences.
- Contribute to the design of flows, prototypes, sketches, and high-fidelity representations of product features. Provide leadership, direction and orchestration of design work for your team.
- Work extremely closely with Engineering and Design Technologists to ensure a high-quality implementation and user experience.
- Work in close collaboration with Design Leadership to inform and improve design processes.
- Interview new Product Designers and actively get involved in growing our team with the skillsets and people we need to craft superior digital products.
- 6+ years of experience in an individual contributor role, on a Product Design team with work ranging from web/desktop to mobile.
- 2+ years of experience as a design lead, mentoring and directing digital Product Design teams with work ranging from web/desktop to mobile.
- An outstanding digital portfolio, showcasing a foundation in Typography, Motion, Interaction and Visual Design, and Ideation.
- Experience in working and collaborating with diverse teams in a lean/agile setup and environment.
- Experience partnering with Product Managers to develop the strategy and rationale for features.
- Experience with prototyping as a means to explore and convey design solutions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Please send resume and portfolio to email@example.com