- Analyzes user requirements and implements systems to meet business needs; provides technical support, training, and direction to departmental staff;
- Evaluates and/or participates in the evaluation of technology products and solutions; consults with clients, users, vendors, and other providers of systems on the design and feasibility of proposed systems and modifications; estimates cost and timing of systems modifications and new systems development; presents recommendations to management or higher-level technical staff
- Tests and prepares documentation, procedures, reports, specifications, and program descriptions for commercial software applications; prepares operating instructions, training materials, and user manuals
- May function as a technical lead or resource to the department on specific applications, data, or web related projects; may train, mentor, and review work of less experienced technical staff in assigned specialty area
- Knowledge of: IT systems components and architecture; customer support techniques; basic network principles; commonly used software applications; system performance monitoring and troubleshooting; technical documentation methods and procedures; IT systems security methods and techniques; oral and written communication techniques; network equipment, tools and peripherals; operating systems installation and configuration procedures; installation, configuration, and maintenance of desktop components; operating environments; commonly used query languages; data management concepts and methods; server maintenance techniques; file formats used in the delivery of Web content; browser technical requirements.
- Educational background in IT/CS plus 2 years of experience.
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Product/Program Manager. Reporting to the manager of enterprise AV services, this position supports the long term project goal for building video conference enabled spaces and the associated training, communication, and collaboration infrastructure. This position will track and manage multiple short term projects to meet the goals of a long-term, school-wide capability expansion initiative, engaging in project management for room installations as well as development of a teaching and learning community focused on enablement and literacy for collaborative technologies. Position will perform detailed consultation and intake with faculty and staff users to determine audiovisual and collaborative needs, working with partners to build spaces and maintain a strong, in-person and online learner and technical community.
- Execute product/ program plan definition, and detailed rollout schedule, including collaboration with internal stakeholders.
- Collaborate with marketing team to develop and execute a marketing plan, assessing, and revising as necessary to meet goals.
- Implement conversion strategy to meet product/program goals.
- Deliver an experience that leads to high customer satisfaction and advocacy for the program.
- Conduct analysis and make recommendations regarding the direction of the program or product.
- Actively participates in efforts to improve processes, programs and business across the department.
- Coordinate with vendors and consultants on specific programs.
- Experience developing and delivering training programs, both in person and remotely via web or other touch points
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, including group training, 1:1 orientation, and IT/AV, as well as general technology, networking, and other IT based initiatives.
- Skilled in working with multiple organizational stakeholders, including networking, facilities, electricians, IT/AV contractors, and academic department faculty and staff
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE (REQUIRED):
Bachelor’s degree and three years of relevant experience or a combination of education and relevant experience.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES (REQUIRED):
- Experience with managing products/programs.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Knowledge of various marketing elements (e.g. pricing, audience, channels, communication).
- Ability to work independently to meet expected deadlines and schedules.
- Demonstrated ability to understand the target audience lifecycle and ability to convert leads into new business.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Pay-$55 + DOE
Please submit resume to email@example.com