The Infrastructure Program Manager is responsible for the successful delivery of assigned Infrastructure-related Programs/Projects. Key responsibilities include:
- Ownership, and oversight of assigned programs / projects;
- Understanding, and evangelizing Strategic Context to all project Stakeholders;
- Direction setting, leadership and overall coordination of project team members;
- Monitoring, and maintaining project execution plans, resource plans, and project budgets ensuring timely project delivery while meeting defined Quality standards.
- Project Delivery: Manages the project lifecycle in accordance with the PMO methodology, paying careful attention to project scope and objectives (change management), detailed project timelines, resource plans, and budget consumption. Monitors internal and external dependencies between related projects. Performs value/benefit realization analysis;
- Issue & Risk Management: leads identification and resolution of risks and issues, including escalation management when required;
- Project Reporting/Communications: Reports the status and progress of programs and projects to the PMO, project team and Stakeholders. Provides periodic program health assessments;
- Financial Management: Oversees various administrative activities that maintain financial compliance, and tracks and reports on the budget and ROI;
- Quality Management: Ensures Quality standards and procedures are defined/identified and adhered to for all projects. Conducts defined project phase reviews throughout the lifecycle of project;
- Team Management: Ensures project teams are effective (working model, trained, etc.). Demonstrate the ability to effectively manage external and internal resources as “one team” to deliver initiatives. Facilitates collaboration among teams in the global environment. Facilitates collaboration among project managers within the program, ensuring visibility into their mutual dependencies.
- Minimum 8 years relevant of project management and infrastructure experience.
- Background should also include experience in online/internet related technologies, experience with public cloud service offerings, preferably AWS and infrastructure experience (exposure to any of the following: eCommerce, Networking, Security, Systems Administration, Database Administration, Storage, Data Center related technologies).
- Experience with project management tools and preferably PMP certified.
- Experience managing geographically distributed and culturally diverse work-groups.
- Experience in working with Outside Service Providers.
- Ability to translate business issues into system solutions, with a demonstrated proficiency in evolving and managing systems development.
- Excellent organizational, analytical and communication skills: detail oriented.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship management skills.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Ability to self-direct and manage large teams.
- CS Degree preferred or similar
Send resumes to email@example.com