We are looking for a Quality Assurance Engineer (contract basis) to join a team to help create a testing framework for all of our custom web and mobile applications. We want to make sure every application launches with high quality and are looking for an engineer who has a keen eye for details, will test key use cases and edge cases to ensure high quality product launch. You will work closely with Product Managers, Designers and Engineers during the project to create and execute a test plan. The test plan will include building manual and automated tests to test the end-to-end user application flows.
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
- Create both manual and automated test cases.
- Communicate your findings in a clear and detailed manner to engineering and product team.
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities for each project.
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using recommended tools.
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs.
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved.
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products.
- 4+ years testing experience with both web and mobile applications
- Proven work experience in software quality assurance
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
Pay Rate- up to 75/hr.
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org