Archive | software engineer RSS for this section
- Introduce best practices such as CI/CD to a new web service stack
- Reimplement the existing backend (service, infrastructure) in sustainable and well supported frameworks. This will include re-implementing the existing web service API in an established open source framework, writing tests for the API, and deploying it to a test & production instance via CD.
- Introduce ETL workflows to harvest data from disparate sources, and prepare them for on demand consumption via API
- Work with customers of the old API to insure seamless transition to the new API
- Python / Flask (wsgi/ web2py) (2-3 years’ experience)
- Webservice development (4+ years’ experience)
- Postgres / MySQL (3+ years’ experience)
- DCOS / mesosphere & Marathon (1-2 years’ experience)
- Git (1-2 years’ experience)
- 5+ years of applicable experience
- Modern understanding of CI/CD of a web service. Preferably experience with gitlab.
- Self-driven and ability to work independently
- Collaborate with the existing, internal development team
Send resume to email@example.com