Looking for a DevOps Engineer to help us accelerate some of our Amazon Web Services related work. This individual should have at least a year (ideally more) of hands-on experiences with AWS. The individual should have strong communication skills, be detail oriented, and really passionate about “Automating All the Things”. You should feel comfortable in your ability to understand high level goals and able to translate them into specific operational actions independently.
At least 2 years experience with DevOps role and experience with AWS services in particular.You should be comfortable with the AWS command line tools as well as the console.
- Expected AWS knowledge:EC2, Beanstalk, Cloudtrail & Cloudwatch, S3, Kinesis, DynamoDB, VPC, ELB, IAM.
- Some basic programming experience in Java, shell scripting, or python. (You can identify actions that are redundant and help automate them)
You should be experienced with strategies to automate deployment and automate infrastructure, e.g. Terraform, Ansible, Puppet, etc.
Paying 60-70/hr. DOE
Resume to :firstname.lastname@example.org
Role of a Back-End Software Engineer at our Game Studio
- Develop distributed, resilient and high-performing back-end services using Scala
- Leverage modern open-source stacks including Scala and Finagle
- Deploy services on AWS using Apache Mesos and monitor them together with our SRE team
- Work closely with front-end developers as part of a feature team
- Be responsible for performance testing at the server level and load testing at the service level (using tools such as Locust)
- Be proactive about service errors, interruptions and performance issues
- Excellent skills in developing distributed back-end services
- Understand full service stack, from UI in the front-end to databases in the back-end
- Passion to investigate and adopt new technologies and practices
- Great communication skills that supports a collaborative working environment
- Experience with JVM and Scala
- Experience with Apache Mesos and/or Cassandra
- Experience with AWS
- Experience with continuous integration and delivery
- Comfortable working with Unix type systems
- Experience in the games industry
BSc in Computer Science or equivalent experience
Please send resume to email@example.com
- Need candidates with QA background.
- Familiarity of Jira.
- Main Job is Triaging the Bugs( Triaging is the process of confirming and prioritizing bugs. It is a great opportunity for non-developers to help improve the application. Well prepared bug reports help developers concentrate on fixing problems in a reasonable order)
- No coding is required.
- Analyze bug tickets understand the Data and Analyze it and then route it to different Teams for fixing.
- Someone very good to attention to details, outgoing folks, raising questions, good Analyzing skills will be the right fit.
- Will be watching lot of videos of images and actions and trying to identify the bugs.
- There will be influx of tickets that have to be processed, they should know where to route them properly.
- Should be able to get thru around 100 tickets per day. Might take half minute to 5 minutes with an average of 3 minutes per ticket.
- Python programming knowledge
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Company Planning Analyst will work closely with internal business partners – Inventory Planning, Merchandising, A/P, IT & Supply Chain, and Transportation to identify and implement strategies to optimize inventory. This solutions-oriented individual will contribute creative and innovative ideas towards the goal of optimizing and streamlining business processes.
- Lead the processes coordinating multiple functional areas to hit key milestones.
- Provide weekly, monthly, and quarterly exception reporting on Inventory and Audit Compliance along with follow up with Planning teams to ensure we are providing a positive customer experience.
- Build tools that support the Inventory Planning team through rollup and forecast accuracy.
- Quickly, efficiently, and accurately run ad hoc analysis to support leadership decision making with the ability to summarize large groups of data with recommendations.
- Identify, prioritize, and initiate process improvements to increase effectiveness of inventory planning.
- Maintain Company Planning reporting and pull data from IT databases to answer leadership’s questions.
- 2-4 years of experience in an analytical / retail planning role
- Strong technical Excel Skills – VBA and Macros.
- Drives to deadlines, anticipates change management issues, and delivers on great outcomes.
- Ability to enhance existing processes. Able to jump in, learn quickly and improve team’s performance.
- Flexibility – open to change working in a fast paced environment
- Good verbal and written communication skills for delivering presentations that influence business partners at all levels of the organization.
- Retail experience a plus
- Collaboration & Effective Communication– Builds and sustains collaborative relationships at multiple levels in the company. Able to work through change management to achieve resolution. Builds credibility by including others and by keeping the cross-functional teams focused on the success of the entire company.
- Strategic and Analytical Capability – Ability to think globally, strategically, and objectively. Effectively translates data into actionable insights and strategic plans.
- Manage the hardware/operating system testing footprint across multiple departments
- Independently identify and troubleshoot hardware and software defects
- Perform hardware and software interoperability checks across multiple platforms/products and report results
- Execute and analyze manual and automated performance tests for new features and systems
- Formulate strong relationships based on skills, knowledge, and trust, with Quality Assurance and Development teams
- Develop and execute test cases covering system interactions and edge case scenarios
- Execute network simulation tests on console, mobile, and desktop platforms
- Prepare professional, well-documented evaluations of hardware and software
- Audit existing tools, scripts, test cases, and documentation to maintain and improve processes
- Minimum of 4 years combined professional desktop support and software testing experience
- Exceptional communications skills (oral, written, and listening)
- Flexible and team-oriented, with good interpersonal and follow-up skills, and the ability to manage multiple tasks
- Proficient in installing and maintaining all supported Windows and OS X operating systems
- Experience with Windows, OS X, iOS, Android, and console testing
- Working understanding of PC/Mac development and debugging tools
- Knowledge of computer architecture, memory, systems, and power management
- Proficient knowledge of networking technologies (TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP) and Microsoft Active Directory
- Proven organizational and independent time management skills and able to work long hours including weekend
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or an engineering discipline
- Advanced IT or software testing certifications (ISTQB CTFL, CompTIA A+/Network+, VCA-WM, ACMT)
- Scripting or software tool creation experience (Python, Lua, Java, Bash, Visual Basic, C#)
- Experience with virtualization technologies (VMware, Parallels, VirtualBox, iOS/Android emulators)
- Pay $22-30/hr
- Contract duration is 6 months with opportunity to convert based upon performance
- Looking for QA testers who can test their games across different software and have the ability to understand different peripherals.
- MAC experience is a huge plus
- Hardware background is a plus
Please email resumes to email@example.com