The Team: You’ll join a small, collaborative group of Content Designers who work
side-by-side with Product Designers, Product Managers, Engineers and Analysts. You’ll also partner with our Globalization team to make our product amazing around the world.
● You’ll provide both strategic direction and hands-on writing, and are sensitive to the
nuances of UI copy.
● You have experience with systematic writing and are able to create flows that easily
● You’re a storyteller at heart who can craft and orchestrate cohesive narratives across
● You understand that voice is key to people connecting to and forming relationships
with a product.
● You communicate productively with visual thinkers and will be comfortable advocating
for your point of view in our candid, feedback-driven culture.
● 4 years of relevant writing experience: UX writing, content strategy,
consumer-focused copywriting, short-form digital
● Experience working with global brands, and with a/b testing preferred
● Demonstrable creativity
● Analytical thinking about customer journeys and content flows
● Highly collaborative and self-directed
● Mastery of AP style, with the confidence to know when to break the rules
● Experience partnering with design teams
Duration: 6 months+
Please send resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
Contribute to User Experience Strategy, Direction & Documentation for ELEVATE, our proprietary assessment delivery software (90%)
- Create compelling flows, wireframes and designs and for MB’s web applications to optimize user experience.
- Develop user flows, wireframes, prototypes and final design documents for new features, and for improvements to
- existing features.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to inform design decisions, optimizing design decisions. Be the
- MB point-person for best-in-class user interaction.
- Coordinate initial usability testing and incorporate indicated alterations into improved designs.
- Participate in customer interviews, as appropriate.
- Compile all research possible, including reviewing Sales Force tickets, NPS and collaborating with CR to
- encompass customer feedback into all design decisions.
- Write functional specs and agile ‘stories’ as necessary to accompany the wireframes, prototypes, or final
- design so that the development team has as much information as possible up-front.
- Support development throughout entire code creation process to continually answer all questions that arise outside of the spec / definitions.
- Create or adjust images, such as iconography, as needed.
B.A./B.S. in Human Computer Interactions or a related field is ideal.
Pay Rate-up to $55/hr.
Please send resume with portfolio to email@example.com