Contribute to User Experience Strategy, Direction & Documentation for ELEVATE, our proprietary assessment delivery software (90%)
- Create compelling flows, wireframes and designs and for MB’s web applications to optimize user experience.
- Develop user flows, wireframes, prototypes and final design documents for new features, and for improvements to
- existing features.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to inform design decisions, optimizing design decisions. Be the
- MB point-person for best-in-class user interaction.
- Coordinate initial usability testing and incorporate indicated alterations into improved designs.
- Participate in customer interviews, as appropriate.
- Compile all research possible, including reviewing Sales Force tickets, NPS and collaborating with CR to
- encompass customer feedback into all design decisions.
- Write functional specs and agile ‘stories’ as necessary to accompany the wireframes, prototypes, or final
- design so that the development team has as much information as possible up-front.
- Support development throughout entire code creation process to continually answer all questions that arise outside of the spec / definitions.
- Create or adjust images, such as iconography, as needed.
B.A./B.S. in Human Computer Interactions or a related field is ideal.
Pay Rate-up to $55/hr.
Please send resume with portfolio to email@example.com