We are looking for an experienced UI engineer who will be working alongside full-stack
engineers in the RTDI team to help deliver a Managed Messaging and Stream Processing
UI in order to manage the creation of streams, stream metrics, lineage, tracing and
● Extending functionality in the existing Keystone application
● Building a Polymer-based UI interacting with an evolving Keystone API
● Partner and communicate effectively with stakeholders
● Ability to deliver production ready code with minimal guidance
● Iterate quickly and incorporate feedback
● 4+ years of software development experience
● Experience in integrating Web Services and APIs
● Strong background in creating responsive, intuitive front-end experiences
● Good understanding of data concepts and distributed systems.
● Bachelor’s degree in CS, EE or similar
● Polymer 2+ and/or VueJS framework knowledge preferred
TOOL GROUP TOOL PREFERRED EXP.
CSS / SCSS / LE
Pay Rate- DOE
Please send resume to email@example.com
- Work as part of a rapid pace Agile development team
- Write clean code following best practices and standards
- Collaborating with engineers from the various expertise
- Bringing together the layouts and graphics from our designers and other developers to deliver great looking, high quality, rock solid and responsive web UI’s
- Experience implementing secure web practice.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 2+ years of experience in front-end technologies
- Experience working with AngularJS, jQuery, HTML5 – advantage
- Knowledge and experience with cross-browser development
- Experience working with a server side web framework such as Go, NodeJS, Java- Advantage
- Skills and experience in secure web development practices.
- Ability to quickly learn and adapt to new technologies
- Punctual, pays attention to details
- Excellent communication skills
Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org