Engineering Technician-Contract- Rohnert Park, Ca
Global leader in motion and control technologies
Electronics manufacturing company is looking for an Engineering Technician to assist the engineering group with design and building of test fixtures.
- Develops/designs equipment, tests, assemblies, etc., to meet engineering requirements using general concepts and rudimentary design parameters.
- Develops or directs the set-up of test equipment to conduct tests on new, prototype, or experimental units; analyzes and summarizes results and provides required documentation using basic engineering principles.
- Performs studies and makes recommendations and researches materials or parts needed for design.
- Maintains the equipment and tools in the Engineering Lab. This includes routine maintenance, calibration support and general housekeeping / 5S.
- Associate degree or equivalent (e.g., 2 years of technical training or trade school with theoretical understanding of digital, analog, microprocessor technology)
- Minimum of 10 years of directly related experience.
- Parker MSS ERP system knowledge and experience preferred.
- Proven change agent to drive and implement process improvement to better serve end customers.
- Strong written, verbal, & interpersonal communication skills for effective interface with all internal/external contacts.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft PC software (e.g., spreadsheets, word processing, databases and presentations).
Pay Rate- Up to 30/hr.
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org