The Web Analytics Manager is responsible for achieving the vision for the future state of web analytics and digital tagging implementation, building and owning relationships with key partners and vendors, and evangelizing the capabilities unlocked by adoption of these platforms and practices. The successful candidate for this role will demonstrate a strong combination of leadership, accountability, communication and technical know-how.
- Overall ownership and operation of the tag management platform for all domains
- Building a strong vendor relationship with the tag management vendor, as well as with core web analytics vendors
- Assessment of needs as business conditions change, resulting in exploration and evaluation of new vendors from time to time
- Working end to end across all tech stacks to ensure optimal implementation of the tag management platform
- Directly work to migrate web analytics implementation into the tag management platform, or initiate new implementations in the platform
- Serve as the subject matter expert on the tag management platform and its implementation within our technology, partnering with development team to always ensure optimal performance
- Build and maintain strong relationships with digital marketers and analysts to understand their unique needs and recommend ways in which the tag and web analytics platform can help them be more productive, find deeper insights, and operate with more speed
- Develop a process for submission of tagging needs, maintain resulting backlog, define execution SLAs and execute within them
- Ensure highly rigorous execution of tagging implementations with strong processes for ensuring quality, stability and accuracy
- The ideal candidate has prior experience with a large retail or software web platform and is capable of picking up new knowledge quickly.
- He/she is an excellent communicator and builds strong cross-functional relationships. T
- his individual will be skilled in working collaboratively with Product Managers, Marketers, Web Developers, Engineers, Project Managers, and QA.
- He/she is able to manage multiple projects simultaneously, at various stages of their development.
- 3+ years in a similar role for a large, online retail website or software company.
- Experience with stationary web, mobile web and native app applications of tag management and web analytics
- Experience owning vendor relationships and ensuring optimal use of vendor technologies
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Information Systems, or related field, MBA preferred Experience working with Agile methodologies preferred (Scrum, KanBan or other)
- Strong analytical, prioritization, communication and negotiating skills are a must
- High attention to detail and experience defining dependable and scalable processes
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org