Tag Archive | api gateway
- Work closely with product owners, system architects and engineering leaders across multiple teams to define, architect and build new customer-facing features.
- Design and document reusable APIs to support current and future Cloud Services development requirements
- Support and enhance our event processing pipeline, helping to identify bottlenecks and performance enhancements as well as working with our data science team to implement new data processing algorithms
- Champion test-driven development and continuous delivery of our work
- Maintain and extend test framework code and deployment tools
- Work closely with the DevOps team to help triage, diagnose, debug and fix issues with production systems
- Write technical documentation as appropriate to illustrate system software design and API usage
- Other tasks as required to support compliance with regulatory requirements
- 5+ years of hands-on experience developing complex distributed systems using microservice based architectures.
- An expert in building REST-based API services, ideally using NodeJS
- Hands-on experience with Amazon Web Services, including serverless technologies such as API Gateway, Lambda, and DynamoDB
- Deep understanding of cloud security fundamentals and authentication protocols such as OAuth 2.0.
- Master of agile processes, continuous integration, and test automation
- Bachelor’s degree in a computer science related field
No C2C Candidates!
Please send resume to email@example.com