Tag Archive | game QA
- Test mobile games for bugs by playing and running functionality tests on iOS and Android devices.
- Support the QA effort by being productive each day and providing constructive feedback to improve the gaming experience.
- All testers are expected to be supportive of the QA efforts, build a strong working relationship within team, and increase the productivity of other testers on the project.
- Help to keep the QA team organized, on task, professional, and focused on helping the game ship on time.
- Maintain an open dialogue with the Lead Tester, Project Point Person, and Operations Manager through email and database feedback.
- Effectively support the qualitative effort by gathering solid gameplay feedback and submit constructive reports to the QA Lead team.
- Effectively support the quantitative effort by consistently being productive in the database and completing all tasks in a timely manner.
- Test the assigned games for defects through executing test plans and thoroughly debugging all gameplay functionality prior to final submission.
- Excel as a team player and strive to maximize team/department performance.
- Support QA and Production during the final submission process to hit the company set ship date.
- Proactively seek a solution for all problems or project challenges.
- Be the epitome of professionalism, flexibility, and understanding while representing
- 1-3 years in a QA department gaming industry preferred
- Strong knowledge of the top mobile games.
- Database input experience required
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Solid time management skills required.
- Online and wireless testing experience a plus.
- Strong familiarity and experience with iOS and Android devices preferred.
- Ability to work well in a fast paced, high-pressure environment.
- Ability to handle multiple assignments at a time.
Please send resume to email@example.com