The candidate must have extensive work experience in a desktop support role and has supported a mixture of hardware, software, and operating systems in a corporate environment. In addition to work experience, the candidate should have hands-on experience with Microsoft Active Directory, Microsoft desktop applications, Windows 107+ and Mac Operating Systems, and various hardware related to each.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in desktop support role in a corporate environment.
- Monitor and manage our IT ticket queue to ensure SLAs are met.
- Must have extensive experience with Microsoft Active Directory and Microsoft Windows 10.
- Good hands on experience with Windows 10 and Apple Mac OS imaging.
- Experience with Apple Mac OS and Hardware.
- Experience with Microsoft Office 2016+ Products.
- Experience with Collaboration Tools (Slack, Confluence, Adobe, Dropbox).
- Experience with Smartphone Devices (Apple / Android) and associated Mobile Applications.
- Experience in the operation of a remote desktop support group.
- Experience with asset handling controls and processes.
- Strong understanding of the technical aspects of LAN / WAN Administration.
- Network Connectivity awareness; TCPIP, DNS, Routing, and Firewalls.
- Provide systems training and on-going end-user software support
- Install and maintain Information Systems assets
- Develop, maintain and enforce Information Systems policies and procedures
- Develop and maintain Information Systems documentation
- 2 years of experience with network systems
- Knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server and SQL query.
- Comprehension of a variety of commercial software applications (i.e. Microsoft Office, Dropbox, Confluence)
- Virtualization and Hyper Converge experience
Duration: 1 month (possible C to H)
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org