Tag Archive | IT Support Engineer
- Provide support to IT users. Working in a Windows 7/8/10 environment: analyze, troubleshoot, and configure software, hardware, network, printer and telephone related problems. Image PCs, install/configure PCs onsite and remote.
- Triage incoming phone and email requests.
- Log and track services provided.
- Experience with ticket tracking system: Able to log calls efficiently and completely.
- Ability to interact with customers on the phone and through email to diagnose problems and resolve or escalate; enter and fulfill service requests such as password resets and software installation.
- Experience with desktop support analysis and tasks: Diagnose operating system, connectivity and hardware issues; effect resolution.
- Basic experience with Active Directory: Understand AD structure; ability to reset passwords
- Basic experience with MS Office 2007, 2013, 2016: analyze and resolve user issues with Office suite.
- Experience configuring and troubleshooting end-user VOIP telephone service
- Experience with System Center Service Manager 2012
- Experience with PowerShell Automation
Pay Rate-$28-35/hr. DOE
Please email resume to email@example.com