- Design and build microservices for content finance engineering
- Architect and build server side platforms using Java and RDBMS
- Turn requirements into simple, elegant, optimal solutions
- Work at all phases of the software development lifecycle (planning, design, implementation, deployment and support)
- Deliver on business functionality and support existing functionalities
BS/MS in computer science or equivalent
4+ years of server-side software development with Java or object oriented languages
3+ years of experience with Relational Database technologies such as, MySQL, PostgresQL, etc.
Communication is your strong suit: in code, in email, and face-to-face.
Experience with designing and ownership of distributed systems
Ability to thrive in a cross-functional environment
Solid understanding of service oriented architecture and familiarity with microservices architecture
An understanding of concepts like threading and event-driven asynchronous I/O
Working knowledge of AWS or similar cloud platforms and experience in deploying cloud based applications
Pay Rate-Up to $150/hr.
Please send resume to email@example.com