The Support team in Content Engineering is looking for a talented Senior Support Engineer to support the studio in the cloud within our company. Our team is responsible for managing the entire media pipeline, from ingest to encoding to publishing and beyond. We also provide first line support into the engineering teams, with the ability to troubleshoot problems and unblock critical business functions.
This Senior Support Engineer will be tasked with learning tools used by the organization in order to ensure that a title goes live. Over time, there will be additional opportunities to learn more about other tools used by the organization in other areas in Content like Production, Post Production, Localization, QC etc.
If you love to provide support and solve day to day operational challenges, you will love working with our team. Join the team that is raising the bar and defining the future of global streaming entertainment.
In this role, you will:
– Respond quickly to support requests from our users
– Investigate and diagnose problems, escalating to engineering when applicable
– Take corrective action to keep content flowing
– Monitor for errors in the workflow
Skills: – 5+ years of experience providing technical support
– Strong verbal and written communication skills
– Self motivated and eager to learn when faced with challenges
– 3+ years experience supporting web-based applications / services
– 3+ years experience creating, modifying, updating queries in a relational database (like MySQL) preferred
– 3+ years development experience with scripting languages like Python, Perl
– Familiarity with issue ticketing systems (JIRA, Zendesk preferred)
– 3+ years HTML / HTTP / REST Fundamentals preferred
Pay Rate-$75-90/hr. DOE
Please send resume to email@example.com