Tag Archive | technical support/customer service
- Providing the first line of defense for Service Desk calls specifically in the areas of; personal computers, Microsoft Office, reset user accounts, resolve printer problems, mapping printers, resolve telephone and voice mail problems, mapping network drives and all others as assigned.
- You will create and maintain employee security permissions and profiles, add-move-changes for assigned systems.
- Taking initial telephone or email inquiries and trouble- shooting and managing relatively simple hardware, software or network problems
- Recognizing and escalating more difficult problems to Tier 3 support
- Logging call activity
- Resolving more complex issues requiring detailed systems and applications knowledge
- Making the decision to generate a trouble or work order ticket for issues that will require a visit to the user’s PC or workstation
- Researching and resolving the most difficult and complex problems that other support desk levels have been unable to resolve
Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org