Looking for DevOps Engineer to help us accelerate some of our Amazon Web Services related work. This individual should have at least a year (ideally more) of hands-on experiences with AWS. The individual should have strong communication skills, be detail oriented, and really passionate about “Automating All the Things”. You should feel comfortable in your ability to understand high level goals and able to translate them into specific operational actions independently.
- Act as the primary point for operations support within the Social team & interface with other EA operations teams and game teams.
- Own game onboarding with Social
- Suggest and implement improvements to automate our infrastructure as code and automate our infrastructure and EC2 deployments (Terraform) as well as our build automation systems (Bamboo).
- Strive for fully automated CI & CD pipeline
- Be the primary point of contact regarding cost estimates, current AWS costs, cost trends, etc. for both production and development environments.
- Manage IAM policies, provide access to various AWS resources; design and refine the workflows used to grant access.
- Help configure AWS VPC or Direct Connect networks as needed
- Work with other operations teams within EA to come up with optimal system setup.
- Refine DevOps escalation processes for live site issues – participate in after hours operational support as needed.
At least 2 years experience with DevOps role and experience with AWS services in particular.You should be comfortable with the AWS command line tools as well as the console.
Please send resume to email@example.com